In less than a season..

Jenning says..

So we are less than four months from the day of the wedding and things should really be picking up now.

We have already started handing out some of the wedding invitations and hopefully will get a better idea as to who will be able to make it to Hawaii!

As an aside, the PIT is down and has been for months. My server died back in June. I picked up a replacement this month, but I have yet to install the web server on it. Most of my (rather limited) free time has been spent cleaning up the apartment. In addition, my main PC is beginning to die as well.

We should be mailing out the invitations for those we cannot deliver personally in the next few days. We've had some issues with the ink not sticking to our mailing labels! Yuk! Never fear, the laser printer is here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..