Canoe Tour and Rose Surprise

On the twins' birthday, Alan and I took them out to Canoe for dinner. I had inquired at the beginning of the meal about a tour and our waiter told us that it was unlikely that they would like to have people walking through during the dinner service. Our meal did last a long time (our desserts taking some time to arrive) which coincidentally (or perhaps deliberately) matched with the end of the dinner service. So we ended up getting a tour of the kitchen and the rest of the restaurant after our meal while the staff were cleaning up.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that our waiter looked very much like Russell Peters, with his own jokes and all. The meal was very good although the food was not as impressive as Auburge du Pommier, but the service was definitely top notch.

On Valentine's day I took the afternoon off to take part in the Ontario Health Study before grabbing half a dozen roses and surprising Maggie at her new workplace. Her coworkers were complaining that I was setting the bar too high for their significant others, with the car and all. *shrug*

Maggie was pretty happy, and I was happy that I was able to bring all this stuff we had planned on donating for the past couple of months that was just taking up space in the condo.

I was not feeling very good though as I was suffering from food poisoning so we went straight home and I went straight to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..