The Bag Lady

Maggie and I had brunch at The Bag Lady this morning. There aren't too many places to eat in London, but this one showed up and I had wanted to check it out the last time I was in town but it was closed for Labour Day.
Maggie and the front side of the restaurant.
This time I made sure to call the place before going there as the website had indicated that the restaurant was open last time as well.
Me with the back wall.
We got to the restaurant just as it opened and had the place to ourselves. The restaurant was quite quaint and had a lot of nick-knacks more than half a century old! We were told that the owner had been collecting this stuff for quite some time. Now people were bringing their own stuff to add to the collection.
The kitchen (and tiny WC).
The menu that was posted on line was out of date. I was not totally sold on the items that they had on line (someone posted a picture on Yelp) but the stuff they had on the restaurant menu looked quite appetizing. The food itself was actually quite good, and I probably would go back after trying out other venues in town.
Maggie's breakfast.
The restaurant was still empty when we left, but as we were leaving, a throng of people started entering the restaurant. I guess we had eaten there at a good time as the place was pretty small and only had a small kitchen to serve the restaurant.
My Big Stack.
I guess the place is fairly popular, but it is only open for the lunch service on the weekends, which makes it worth arriving early for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..