A week down, two weeks after Paris.

Maggie and I had an opportunity to condo sit this month and decided to take advantage of the chance to see what it was like to live near the Ex for a little while. We were actually offered to try the place out for an entire month, but due to logistics and some untimely cleaning decided to end the experiment after a week.

The commute for both of us was definitely better. Our commute times were cut in half, and we were much less affected by traffic disruption than where we are now. However, in that particular area there isn't much around within walking distance. I can not see raising a family in that building and even though it is closer to many things, traffic in that part of the city is rather terrible.

I was actually going to write something after the Paris attacks, but this was two weeks ago and after delaying so long, I have forgotten when I wanted to write about and I'm sure others have written the same thoughts many times throughout the internet. I will just leave it at that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..