It was just a shower..

Maggie and I had a baby shower yesterday. It was organized by her sisters and there were plenty of people invited - from both genders - although I was not particularly informed about that point until much later, but that's alright. Who would I have invited anyway?

There was plenty of food, fun, and frolicking during the afternoon festivities as friends and family filled the room with talk and laughter.

Plenty of photos were posted on Facebook and the ones that Elena posted seemed to garner the most attention. What tickled me the most was having so many people congratulate us on the upcoming birth when it seemed overly presumptuous as the due date was still ten weeks away. I even LOLed when Cheryl congratulated me saying that Leo was so cute. I should pass along the complement to Reg though. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..