Out of baby context..

Some things that we talk about when dealing with the baby would sound so terrible taken out of context. I try not to laugh whenever I catch myself or someone else saying some of these things out loud. Most of these comments come when feeding or dealing with diapers,

Regarding feeding for the first time: "We need to teach her how to suck and swallow."
When feeding her by finger with a tube: "Get her to open her mouth, then stick it in there and get her to suck."
When trying to clean her after a bowel movement: "Spread those legs wide apart. That's a good girl. Oh, I know you don't like it, but it will be over soon and you will feel a lot better afterwards."

The list can only grow!

I'm a terrible father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..