Baby in baby?

I had an appointment to bring in my car this morning and Maggie wanted some time to clean up the apartment. So I took Elsy in my car to my parents' place.

This is my car. I drive this baby like crazy.
As such, I needed to install the car seat in my car. since my car actually had two sets of latching points, it was surprisingly easy to put in the base, after I figured out which hole to use that is.

This is my baby. She can drive me crazy.
The carrier was a little more annoying to put in. With only two doors, I had to push the passenger seat all the way up to squeeze the carrier in and had to lean in a bit to get the carrier in the base. I am sure that it would only get even more annoying as Elsy gets bigger and heavier.

This is my baby in my car. Ain't that crazy?
Still, it was possible so I can cart Elsy around in a pinch. I just don't think I would like to do so that often.

Baby looks so small in this picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..