Post 100.

This is obviously not my 100th post. Nor is it really about anything 100. In any case, now that Elsy has reached a four month milestone, we can reflect on her first 100 days of life which we kind of did at her 100 day celebration (held late so that it was conveniently enough near my birthday and when GKMMM were in town).

We had around 100 people invited to the party of which only two did not show. Had I remembered that the venue had a projection screen available I would've put together a slide show of her first 100 days instead of the tennis game or baseball game (although the baseball game was quite the hit!). It was unfortunate that we were not able to really greet all of our invitees properly. I tried to focus on those that we rarely ever see. But even then, it was still not enough time for those that we were able to talk to!

I am still amazed that four months have gone by and none of us has had any serious issues. Things have been going relatively smoothly. Smooth enough for a second kid you might be wondering? No - I'd like to aim for at least three!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..