Seven months and half the suits.

I have been meaning to sell a few of my old/not-well fitting suits for a while. It was kind of interesting that before I met Maggie I had only one suit. Afterward, I ended up picking up four more suits, two tuxedos, one sports jacket, two bespoke suits, and one wedding suit. I do not have the space to keep them all, so..

I only was able to pick up the suits from my parents' place a couple of months ago but I finally got to try it on for a wedding reception a couple of weeks ago, which is when I was reminded of the fact that the suits were not well fitting.

After getting a couple of tailored suits from Hoi An last year, it was time to get rid of some of these other cheap suits. Maggie suggested donating them to Richard, but due to the size difference.. Well, we brought the suits to the family Thanksgiving dinner and I had Richard try them out. Not even close. Next I offered them to Hoi, even though he did not need any suits, who also was not able to fit them. Then it was Adrian's turn, who was actually looking for suits and.. the pants fit! Who would have thunk? Apparently he also wears size 38. (Although his 38 pants don't fit, so I am not sure why these ones did. - American sizing perhaps?)

In any case, the suits have now left the condo, and I have space in my wardrobe to pick up the two tuxedos from my parents' place that I should consider getting rid of - after I try them on again.

Elsy reached her seven month milestone a few days ago. The kid as definitely grown so much! We watched a number of videos of her from when she was a neonate and how different she looked back then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..