Another poopy day.

Maggie and I went to the Halloween Haunt at Canada's Wonderland last night and enjoyed ourselves. The weather cooperated and the night was very mild for this time of the year being in the mid-teens (temperature and many of the attendees). We were able to get onto one ride early on before the park filled up. The place was just as busy if not more so than a summer weekend day!

Today we brought Elsy with us to Camp Spooky and the attendance was not as bad as Maggie had described the last time she took Elsy to this event last year. The weather cooperated again, being sunny, dry, and rather mild for this time of the year. To celebrate, we had our caricatures drawn with all three of us in the drawing. The quality of the work was not the best, but when number two comes along we will replace it with (hopefully) a better one.

While we were waiting for the drawing to get finished, I was holding Elsy behind the artist so that we could watch him colour. Then it hit me. I felt something like a spit ball strike my right ear. I went to reach for my ear but I already knew what it probably was. Yup, I seagull got me on the side of the head. Fortunately, they had towels on hand to help wipe the gunk off of me, but the washroom nearby had no towels, and no mirror, so I was forced to work with toilet paper and wait until I got home to wash it off.

Walking back out of the bathroom, I was given a warning shot by another seagull. Some guy nearby confirmed that I had just missed a dive bombing attack by yet another bird. I should buy a lottery ticket today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..