Poo poo sighs.

We had a bit of a poopy problem this morning. Serena woke up early and hungry so I fed her, then she let out a series of farts and cries so I thought I had a dirty diaper to deal with. I ended up changing her which woke her up again, but her diaper had no doo to speak of despite the screeching to the otherwise.

We'll, I wrapped her up, calmer her down and went back to sleep for an hour before being woken up again from her cries. This time she was not hungry, but more happy. She's been cruising for a while and she let out a series of farts while standing around in the crib. I figured that I try to feed her at least but noticed the smell the moment she was on my lap. These were the same sounds from an hour ago!

Oh, and she really left me a present. One that filled my nostrils and her diaper (and then some). I spent quite a while wiping her down and trying not to spread the excess beyond her sleepwear.

For lunch I cracked open my leftovers and the first thing I smelled was her poop. I'll never smell pupusas the same.. *pours on sauce*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..