Shelving up!

I was able to install the wall shelf this weekend while Elsy was sleeping. I was surprised how less noisy it was than I had expected. It only took fifteen minutes to do by myself and with it, our kitchen counter has become a lot less cluttered. In addition, we saw a deal for a TV stand that we jumped on last night. I think the post was up for 17 minutes when Maggie found it. The stand was cheaper than anything else that was posted and included a lot more stuff. It was, however, out of the city, but it was definitely worth the drive and I immediately drove out there to inspect the shelving, take it apart, load it onto my car (which can carry a lot more than it looks), and bring it back home. After dinner we put it all together in an hour.

Our place looks so much more organized!

Next up is finding inserts for file folders..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..