Side shelf.

Maggie and I are looking for shelving to put stuff on. We have a lot of stuff. That stuff is mostly in boxes. Most of those boxes are at my parents' place. I am very sure they would prefer not to have our stuff there so we have been looking for a place to put our stuff.

We will be taking a look at a new bookshelf tonight. I also have a shelf that I got last week to install. The difficulty is finding a time to do it while Elsy is awake and/or not at the apartment while I am at the apartment. That has not happened yet and I do not foresee it happening for a while, so I think this weekend will be a chore filled weekend!

I found Elsy lying on her side this morning when I went to feed her. She was wide awake, staring at the sunlight streaming through a crack in the drapes. She is at that age where she looks at any shiny object. She is also at that age where she can now start rolling. However, she is a bit of an anti-turtle. She can roll onto her front. But she can not roll back onto her back. She seems to be able to prop herself pretty well on her side and sit up. Milestones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..