She got her two front teeth for Christmas..

So Elsy got her two bottom teeth to come out for Christmas time. A several days later I could hear her grinding her teeth in her sleep - which meant that her top teeth were erupting too.

In addition, she learned how to crawl up a step, which means that barriers will need to be a bit higher now to prevent her from going to places where she is not supposed to go. My parents' house is now pretty much open to her - at least per floor.

She's also been spending a lot of time with my parents and she is getting much more comfortable with them, even though she prefers parental attention.

It's funny how much pride one feels to see your spawn reaching these milestones. Living vicariously through our kids I say!

Also, Maggie and I got sick again. For some reason Elsy is going gang busters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..