Recognizable cough.

I've had this nagging cough for about a week now. I got it from Elsy, who had a runny nose and cough for a couple of weeks starting the week before. Part of the reason why I got whatever she got is because we're currently staying at my parents' place and I sleep in Elsy's room. However, she has gotten to the age where she does not want to sleep in the crib, so we have let her sleep in the bed thinking that our stay at my parents' place was temporary (days). We are now at two weeks and it looks like we will be here for another week.

But that is a story for another time.

What I wanted to talk about in this post was the time I came home from the condo after measuring and picking up new blinds for Elsy's room. I made no announcement of my arrival, but my persistent cough did follow my entry into the house. Each time I coughed, I could hear Elsy cry out "Daddy!" from upstairs. My coughs continued and her cries got louder and louder as she worked her way to the stairs and down to the main floor.

It was like a reverse game of Marco Polo. I was able to get cleaned up before she grabbed my legs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..