Stopping the bleeds.

We went to see an otolaryngologist to take a look at Elsy and find out if her nose bleeds can be stopped. Apparently she has a blood vessel near the skin, so he planned to cauterize the area to prevent it from bleeding.

He took out a long stick and told her that he is going to stick this stick up her nose. He told me that,

"This is going to ess tee eye en gee."
A moment later, Elsy started to cry and did not want the procedure to continue. The doctor then looked a little surprised and remarked.

"I guess she can spell."

We got through the procedure after a little bit of convincing with Elsy. I hope that this does the trick. Maybe I should have done something like this when I was younger..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..