Cuba Day 7: Last Day

On our last day we spent as much time on the beach as we could. We also tried out the lunch buffet, which I had not realized was available since we had been skipping lunch or eating at the snack bar, or beach house during lunch time. We should have come in more often. The food was decent and they actually had a chocolate milk dispenser. I finally got my chocolate milk.

Our room maid had been doing a lot of fancy things with the blankets in our room. So I'll show this elephant that we found on our bed after lunch.
Blanket Elephant
We went snorkeling for one last time and we bumped into another couple that were snorkeling with no luck finding anything. I showed them the little fishes that I found before, as well as a giant sea cucumber that we came across, but after looking around the area I found nothing of interest in the water. How disappointing.
Wave striking the beach
We had yet another power outage in our room, but was able to go out to watch the sun set one more time on the beach. The winds were completely calm and there were virtually no waves until we had these really long waves hit the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..