I put our pictures up..

I put up our first photos on the wall last night. I only had time to put up two of them: Our large wedding canvas and our smaller wedding photo frame. They both now hang near the clock on the most visible side of the living room for all to see.

This was possible because I was able to move the empty boxes and buckets from the living room corner into the baby room.

This was possible because I was able to move the empty furniture boxes (the ones we just purchased) from the baby room and hallway into the locker room.

This was possible because I actually had time to move those boxes down to the locker room, although the boxes were so big and bulky, there is now no more room for anything in the locker.

Still, this place is starting to look more like a home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..