There, I fixed it.

After putting Elsy to bed I decided to get a few things that were bothering me out of the way.

I swapped around my USB cords on my computer - something I have been meaning to do for a month.

I re-reversed the latches for the walk-in closet door and laundry room so that they now point in the right direction. Something I have been meaning to look into for a month.

I had picked up a microwave stand after work, which was something we had been meaning to do for a month. Unfortunately the microwave did not fit inside the microwave cubicle. Not critical, as it can fit on top, but we wanted to put the toaster oven on top and have the microwave below.

It was also a foot lower than I would have liked. I don't want to kneel to put food into the microwave, although on the top shelf things are easier to access.

So, we are progressing. The place is starting to look more like a home and less like a storage room. A bookshelf would be nice, but that is something we will need to discuss..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..