Punta Cana Day 2: A Day at the Beach

I woke up a little early to check out the VIP coupons and Sunwing excursions. They were the same as the ones we saw the last time we were in the Dominican Republic, so I had no interest in any of them. Some of the group were interested in going for some deep sea fishing but I think that I will pass as I don't mix well with boats on choppy water usually.

The beach volleyball court.
After breakfast I spent the rest of the day at the beach, first going in for a dip, then throwing the disc with Hwan, relaxing a bit, then going for another dip, then throwing the disc with Frank, then taking another break before playing some beach volleyball. I hope that I am not sore tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..