Punta Cana Day 3: Tea Ransom

I tried to take it easy today after yesterday's day at the beach. I tried to sleep in, but had trouble staying asleep, my stomach keeping me from dozing off. I still made it to the end of the breakfast service, and then changed before going to the beach to swim for a couple of hours before heading in to have a bit of lunch.

Ransoming the bride. (Photo courtesy Hwan.)
After our meal, I watched a pool obstacle course event to pass the time before attending the Russian ransom thing. The ransom was quite interesting to watch, as it reminded me of some of those traditional Chinese tasks for the groom to be. After the many tests, we had the tea ceremony and I had another attack while trying to chat with Maggie.
 
The food so far has been as expected, so it has been fairly tasty. But I have been pretty tired at night so I haven't stayed up late yet. Possibly because of all of the activity or also because of my reaction to the food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..