Punta Cana Day 5: The Day After

The day after the wedding, I wanted to sleep in, but I got a call at 0830 from Kendrick asking if I had any Pepto Bismol. It wasn't even for him!
 
In any case, I spent part of the afternoon swimming in the ocean, throwing the disc around and a little time playing volleyball. However, I was definitely more tired than Sunday and could barely stay in the sun. I spent most of my time sheltering under some shade at the beach.
 
That night after dinner (where we finished off the bread and some of the cake) we hit the sports bar to try some bowling (except that you had to pay and wear socks so we didn't) and then watched the evening entertainment. I called it in early because I wanted to wake up early the next day to watch the sun rise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..