Punta Cana Day 7: Wind Surfing Denied

A group of us woke up early to watch the sun rise this morning. But after breakfast, I headed to my room to sleep. The plan was to try out some wind surfing. So I tasked Hwan to find out more information and call me. He called around 1330 after I had napped for a several hours telling me that we could not rent unless we had already booked a lesson and the next lesson was tomorrow. Bah!

Hwan is painting the sunrise.
When I got to the beach, I also inquired about the sail boat (catamaran) but it had the same limitation so we went kayaking instead.
 
Afterwards we threw the disc for a bit before going for a run down the beach and then playing a little bit of volleyball with a family and a bit of swimming.
 
There was a big Halloween party in the main court after the main (mouse, cat?) show but our group basically spent the evening in the bar drinking and chatting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knife Sharpener.

Boot to the Head.

So them Polynesians..